What do I like about the school? Lunch breaks. They’re so… relaxing! I like the fact that the rules are clear. Okay, the bell is for the tea- Here we go. I meet my friends and spend time with them. I like the school but sometimes I want to swap the roles. Stop running. Watch this! I like the exit doors. I like the discretion. Hey, did you bring it? I did, but shh! Hey guys, cheat sheets are here! No, those are not- Teacher speeches are cool! Thank you! You’re our hero! I’m not a hero. You know who’s a real hero? The Superman. That’s a real hero. He’s strong, good-looking and wise. That’s a REAL hero. Also Bono. We can always confide in our teacher. So Bartek stole my pencil and- I like my classmates’ attitude. Thank you all for being here. Let’s get started! Whoa, that’s a great attitude Szymon! Sorry, I was talking to these markers. There are a lot of interesting school competitions. That’s a great result, now Paweł! I don’t know but I think the knowledge is important. I really feel that the knowledge is important. I like Filip. Like in the Fortnite. You need to know where the drops are, what weapon should you choose and where your enemies go. I no longer like Filip. About the things I don’t like, well I don’t like when students become TOO involved… Okay, so who knows the answer? I don’t like misunderstandings. So that’s picture C. Great job, Julia! I don’t like boredom. Let’s change this! Can we sing a song about the school? HIGHWAY TO HELL! I’m on a… We have too much homework. Do this ONE sentence as your homework, ok? We should have more school trips. We want to go on a school trip again. Okay. To your left there is a fire extinguisher. Let’s go back. Lessons are too long. Okay, we have a lot to do for today. Okay. But after all… WE LIKE THE SCHOOL! Okay, you may begin.
(theme song) Gavin: Tell the story about how technology made us stupid in New York. Burnie: Oh. So I went out to, (chuckles) I went out to New York, and I was there to support Gavin and Dan. They had to sign these shirts, they had to have silver sharpies. So we had to find silver sharpies in downtown Manhattan. Gavin: We went to a CVS, didn’t have them, had to go way far to a Staples. Burnie: We walked, we probably walked like 18-20 blocks. We finally got to a Staples, and I found a pack of silver sharpies. Gav grabbed one as well, and then we all throw them on the counter. And then I see, ooh, it had Apple Pay, at the uh, at the counter. So I’m going to impress Dan and Gav, and I’m going to be like, “Check this out.” Beep! Gavin: Yeah, and I was like, “Oh, I’ve never seen Apple Pay been used before.” Burnie: And I go, “Here it is.” It asked for my thumbprint, I hit the thumbprint, and they’re like, “Wow, that’s cool.” Gavin: And I was like, ’cause he printed a receipt and gave it to you to sign, I was like, “You still have to sign with Apple Pay? What’s the point of the thumbprint?” Burnie: I felt so good about myself ’cause they were so impressed by it, then I had to sign for it, and Gav and Dan are like, “Pffft, why do you have to sign, it ruins the whole thing.” Burnie: I was like, “No it doesn’t.” And they’re like, “Yes it does.” I was like, “Fuck you guys.” And then we go, we leave. We walk 18 blocks back to the hotel. And I’m like, feeling all, you know, fuck you guys and this thing. So we get in the fucking lobby. Gavin: So I was like, “Right, I’m going to have a shower, see you later.” Burnie: And I said, “So just sign the shirts.” And Dan goes, “Ok, I need the pens.” And I go, “Well I don’t have them, Gav has the pens.” And he goes, “Oh, ok.” So Dan goes up to where Gav is, and goes, “I need the pens.” Gav goes, “I don’t have the fucking pens.” Burnie: We were arguing about Apple Pay, we just left our pens on the fucking counter… Gus: OHHH MY GODDD. Burnie: …20 blocks away. And what’d I do? I had to walk back all the way… Gus: That’s not on you, that’s on them. Barbara: Why did you have to do it? Burnie: I walked into Staples, the guy looks up, and he goes, “Here you go man.” Burnie: It’s like, I just walked up and grabbed the pens. Gavin: (laughter)
Shahida…. SHAHIDA.. *Song Playing* Expression of shame. What happened to you this morning. Tell me where is Dad. Dad went to the hospital early in the morning. What Hospital!! He had pain in his back. Why didn’t you inform me, I’ll go to the hospital. Mr. Rasgullah Assalam o alaqum how are you? You have pain? Okay don’t you worry Im reading you’ll be getting your four teeth out And your heart transplant needs to get done. Don’t worry. Just sit here the Doctor would be coming any moment Oh! my back is hurting Sorry I’m late. Tell me what to do. We need to get his jaw out, his nose and his ear too and in the end we need to cut off his half body. (Dada Jee) Hey Im not the one your talking of. (Sunny dad)Yes Shahida I’ve reached the hospital Im in the waiting area. I’ll talk to you later. Excuse me Sir. Sorry for your loss we could’nt save your old man. WHAT! Hey Jamshe! The news was not for him it was for the next family sitting. Oh oh okay. What happened dad! Son don’t know they’ve got my four teeth’s out. They got my heart transplant out. I don’t know what what they have done with me Okay don’t worry you go sit in the car. Go Old man now Hello Darling you did’nt make lassi for me. CRASH…. HORN….
Dude what? Not again… yo what’s going on man I was in a game
oh I’m sorry math I went home from him about alright well I’m headed back up
let me know if you need anything alright no no I’m great alright cool all right okay
right here hi isin camera chin down just a little bit perfect y’all man I think
it’s good all right sweet yeah no problem
yo what’s up guys where’d you get the chips we haven’t been machine they’re
back over there Oh seriously I actually do you have a
dollar I could borrow don’t have any no I’m not giving you any money no
seriously just one dollar you think I would give you a dollar mr. World Cup
champion no come on I just don’t have any on me just won the World Cup I don’t
want to hear any of it dude I’ll pay you back come on I just need a dollar come
on I’m not gonna give you anything like I’m out of here dude what’s your joking
I’m not joking guys what I’ll pick pally no I’m not giving you anything like are
you serious come on I’m good for it come on guys really yeah which one you
guys drank my juice I didn’t drink your juice man wasn’t me
really so just sitting there got empty bottle didn’t drinking man I’m telling
you this is filtered all right yeah what man I shout us you know bougie-ass over on those
reports yes sir I know there’s a lot man go slow know you’ve been at this all day young
dude man yes sir I’m not making you another sandwich you got that the Booga
he’s actually the stampin there all day I’m getting worried about him I think
he’s gonna get burnout scope psycho no I got a guy I’ll talk to him you’re bigger
you’re why are you still staying stuff you’ve been staring stuff all day you
got stopped I’m done you guys stop them I’m done young man are you done yet no I got 10
more minutes come on I got a stream it’s my annual stream dude ten more minutes
all right all right I’ll go get a snack then this
thing’s pretty heavy no yo yo man what are you doing you can just pick X the
wall down it’s weird for me so far and of course they ate all the pizza
– Get these guys out of bed. We’ve been living on site since TTC. Boys. Get out of bed, it’s time to go mining! YouTube GOLD, baby, let’s go. – [Rookie] I’m so hungover. – [SluiceBox Steve] Can I finish my beer? – Morning, boys.
– Morning. – [RCSparks] Time for YouTube GOLD! I see that Joe wasn’t
able to make it today. – No Joe.
– We’re gonna have to pick up where he’s slacking off. But don’t worry, I think I got a machine that might help us up production. – What’s in the box? – [RCSparks] Well exactly, man. You know that we’ve been going for more gold than ever this season, and I figured why not spend
it all before we have it and get ourselves a new machine, right? – Yeah.
– So bro, if you wanna go ahead. I should’ve given you a
completely more adequate tool, but this will take a very long
time, this is perfect. – Woo!
– Oh, nice. – Watch your fingers.
– I like the color. – It’s orange.
– Okay, watch this styrofoam, I hate this stuff. It sticks to you like for years. – [Steve] It gets everywhere. – It’s okay, it’s not my place. (laughing) (vacuum whirring) – Move the box. – [RCSparks] Yeah, get the box out. Should’ve used the crane for that. – Should’ve. – Should’ve.
– Could’ve. – [RCSparks] Put it back in the box! (laughing) It’s a small barrel, hey? – It is.
– Yeah, I know, but remember when Wyatt
and I built the trailer, and I wanted to have
a mobile sluice plant. You’ll see here, or a
screener plant, three axles. Yes, it’s a trailer. – We need to back load it here. – [RCSparks] For sure. Hello. (vacuum whirring) Steve, you should ask
it before you do that. Get consent! (vacuum whirring) (wood creaking) – [Rookie] More styrofoam. – [Steve] Conveyors, more conveyors. – [RCSparks] People on
Instagram were right. It was more conveyors, kind of. – [Rookie] Some little gear head motors. – [Steve] They’re short ones. – [Rookie] Yeah, tiny little guys. – [Steve] Perfect. – [RCSparks] So you’ll see
that these actually move, so these will be able to
fold up on the trailer, so it’s completely a mobile set up. – [Rookie] That is wild. – [RCSparks] There’s one on either side, so one will branch out on the front, one will branch out on the back. Okay so, on the RC model design page there is the white one
they have on display so we can see cause there
are no instructions. Real minors don’t need
instructions though, so you– – [Steve] Real minors would
like instructions though. (laughing) So that’s all folded up, hey? – [RCSparks] Yeah, exactly, so this way we can see how it’s tied up, yep, so this is totally for mobile transport, and like Mike says, this one swings. Yeah, it’s like the size of my finger. – [Rookie] That’s wild. – [RCSparks] So conveyor underneath, that’s styrofoam everywhere. – [Rookie] All leaf-sprung. – [RCSparks] All leaf-sprung, yep, heavy duty too, that’s crazy. Good, cause we’re gonna
take this to the river, then we’re gonna need something
good to haul, you know? Oh yeah, how– – [Rookie] So this’ll sit, it’ll keep the dirt in the center. – [RCSparks] Correct, instead
of pouring out the sides. – [Rookie] That is worth the hurt, man. It’s beautiful, I like it a lot. – I don’t wanna get the belt, but– – [Rookie] Maintenance already? – [RCSparks] All of these are squeaky, well you’re darn right, it’s gonna go out in the field right away, I wanna make sure everything’s– – [Rookie] That’s not gonna
collect dirt though, is it? – It should dry, it should dry dry. – [Rookie] Should dry dry? – Dry dry? This is why you have a
professional mechanic on staff at all times. – Hey tires are apprentice
work, where’s my apprentice? I have a license, I’m not
supposed to be doing tires. – [RCSparks] But your name is Rookie, aren’t you your own apprentice? – That’s, yeah, fair enough. – [Steve] Well there’s
a little cam in here that swings the conveyor on
the front so you can swing it – On the pin?
– left or right. On this pin here, yep. – [RCSparks] And it’s run by a servo? – [Steve] It’s run by a servo, yep. – [RCSparks] Just that
arm is a little awkward. – [Steve] It’s pretty awkward
getting in there, yeah. – [RCSparks] Yikes, look at that. – [Steve] It is on a plug though. – [Rookie] Yeah, we’ll have to take a– – [RCSparks] It got ripped off. – [Rookie] and solder it back together. – [RCSparks] Always
something in shipping, hey? Well at least we get to see–
– At least we noticed it now. – [RCSparks] Yeah, and
we get to see what’s under the plate here. It’s obviously gonna, is it a direct? Yeah, direct, yeah. – [Rookie] Those are some gears. – [RCSparks] It’s good
though, they’re all metal. – So there’s actually four conveyors, plus the trommel on this,
there’s actually a lot going on. – [RCSparks] Yep, there is. So we can strip this down
with the wire cutter, yeah? – Yeah, we got enough there to work with. – [RCSparks] Try to leave
most of the wire there. – [Rookie] That’s a stubby
little bit coming out. – [RCSparks] I’ve never heard that before. No, like, I’ve never heard that before. (laughing) – So turns out that I
can’t have gluten anymore. Found out the whole time that, you know when I was at my mom’s place the other day having
dinner, I couldn’t have it. – [RCSparks] So here goes the throttle, that controls the conveyor. Now I can run that backward or forward, and you’d be wondering to yourself, “What, is he gonna stand there
hold the trigger all day?” and the answer is yes, of course I would. Or I can just adjust my trim level to keep it on a constant forward
or on a constant backwards to make the conveyors
go backward and forward. – We just need to assign
somebody to do that, stand here! – [RCSparks] That’s right,
just stand here and hold that. There’s the front swing arm. This is the entire length
of my table almost, guys how long is this? – That’s giant is what that is. – [RCSparks] That’s
something I’m used to hearing all the time, by the way. (laughing) – [Rookie] These ones that are just sticking out ever so slightly. – [RCSparks] Perfect, and they
clear the belt no problem. So this is how it would be transported. There it is. That is amazing. (laughing) – That is weird. (truck whirring) – [Rookie] Oh that’s so close. – That back axle is off the ground. – [Rookie] I see that, two of them. – Two of them, yeah. Whoa! – [Rookie] Who left that cord here? – Are you guys no help at all? Geez. – [Mikal] I’m waiting
for boss to scratch it. – [Rookie] He already did. (mumbles) – [RCSparks] Such an
amazing looking machine, I handed it off to Rook there, he’s a good pilot at this as well. So this is my Ford
Aeromax, made by Tamiya. Tamiya, Tamiya, Tamiya, however
you want to pronounce it. It’s got a Tekin ROC412 in it. Plenty of pulling power
with those lock diffs, but hard to turn sharply. – [Rookie] She’s doing pretty good so far. – [RCSparks] Yeah, very well. – [Rookie] Still worried about this hill. I know we’re going the long way, but, – [RCSparks] You wanna try it? – [Rookie] man that’s a lot of weight. – [RCSparks] I think you should
try to pull it up the hill. – [Rookie] I think you’re crazy. – [RCSparks] Okay. – [Rookie] I’m worried
about the long lead. Let’s find out. – [RCSparks] Beautiful,
over the terrain no problem. It’s got all that weight planted on the back axles of the truck. Ooh, careful brother. – [Rookie] Ooh, that’s tippy. – [RCSparks] Yeah Well done, Rook. Ooh, traction problem. (truck revving) Nice! All uphill. – [Rookie] Have we checked
our height on this bridge? – No.
– Oh hey, there’s a boulder in the way, somebody wanna deal with that? There’s gotta be a more efficient way of– – [RCSparks] Yeah, yeah. (truck whirring) Takes a long time to move 63 pounds. (truck whirring) – [Rookie] I’m already past that one. The big rock that’s in my way. – [RCSparks] Come on, man,
you’re holding up production! (truck whirring) Nice job Mike. All uphill, oh, there’s way
too many boulders in his way. You gotta go, no, Rook, Rook, no. You’re gonna get him stuck. (sighs) Let him clear a path. Nice flat path, Mike. Rook you’re probably gonna
have to take a run at it, let him take one more pass. – [Rookie] Give her all she’s got. – Yeah.
– That’s a big rock. – Good job. – Thanks. – [RCSparks] He needs
momentum for sure, to go up. Yeah, ah. Okay, chain up. Just chain to the back of the dozer. Careful, that’s a lot of weight. – [Rookie] All right,
as soon as I bounce– I’m done
– Too soft, yeah. – [Rookie] Who’s our chain up guy? – [RCSparks] That, no wait, wait, wait. Don’t put that on the front of the bumper. That’s not gonna work, that’s gotta go straight
under to the axle, man. – The axle?
– You’re gonna rip the bumper right off, you
ever done any rigging before? – No.
– Out of the way. You ever done any rigging before? – Yeah, a little. – [RCSparks] It said on your
resume you were a rigger! – That’s what I said, a little rigging. (sighs) – [RCSparks] Maybe rigor mortis at your age brother, come on. – [Steve] I feel like it’s setting in. – [Rookie] Probably just
pull it up the hill. – [RCSparks] Coulda pulled it. Here, get out of the way, get outta there. Three guys to hook up one chain. – [Rookie] Well I feel I’ve been– – [Steve] This is the hardest part. – [RCSparks] It’s right
around this, right there – [Steve] There you go. – [RCSparks] Let’s keep it short. – Connect to itself, yeah? Yep, right there. – You good?
– Yep. – In position?
– Good! – Go, pull.
– Nice and slow. You powering? More power, more power, don’t be pulling that front axle out. – [Rookie] My tires are spinning. – [RCSparks] I see, yeah,
steer a little over, you’re gonna hit the rock, there it is. – [Rookie] Don’t have a lot of steering going on right now.
– I see that, It’s lifting, oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. – What happened?
– Crap. – [RCSparks] It’s okay, we’re
just gonna reposition Mikal. Spin around, Mike, get
your tail over there. – Every time the dozer’s pulling me, I have zero steering, I have
no authority whatsoever, it’s, I go where it goes,
so it’s all up to Mikal. – [RCSparks] Okay Mike, shorter chain. Try to steer him around the rock. Good, are you going forward? – [Mikal] Going forward. Yeah, start turning Mike. – [Rookie] (mumbles) up ahead, dig it in. – [RCSparks] There it is, there it is. Nice job! Power down, Rook, start coming towards me. – [Rookie] I’ve got no steering, I’m just following a dozer. There we go!
– There you go. – You’re clear now.
– We’re clear. – [RCSparks] Keep going,
keep going, let him come up. There, yeah, cause he’s
gonna get stuck there A little more, bring it right over here. You’re good, you’re good, let’s unhook. – [Steve] Nicely done, guys. – [RCSparks] Yeah, well done. Okay, pumps in the water. Firing up the top pumps. Yeah, ah, I got one sluice
that’s a little bit uneven. – [Steve] Yeah, I’ll fix that in a second. So shake her, just need to change this just a little bit here, even that out. Yeah, there, that’s almost perfect. Good flow today. 100% 3D printed, the Spiker Cat continues to roll on
years after it was made. Not just for snow. (machine whirring) Yeah, that one’s nice and heavy. Probably weighs as much
as the dozer itself. Like a boss, Mike. (machine whirring) Moving out full of pay. This Spiker Cat can move so much, I’ve had this on my channel
for the longest time. He’s coming around the pond
so he can come deliver pay so we can get it up into the trailer. (machine whirring) Steve coming back to the
controls of the loader, it’s been a little while for him. It’s a little bit like riding a bike. – A little bit.
– A little bit, but nothing at all. – [Steve] I’ve never
forgotten how to ride a bike. (laughing) – [RCSparks] Again, storm
clouds in the background, these super hot days always
threatening with thunderstorms. – Almost looks like a repeat of last week. – [RCSparks] I know,
its like last episode. We don’t want to lose any gold his time. The gold, the gold! Dude, the gold flew away! (beep) holy– Here we go guys, first bucket full! – A lot of first.
– Yeah! Onto the conveyor belts and away it goes. Oh, sorry brother, totally in your way. Holding up the pay. 3D printed tracks, up to the trailer. This is going to make mobile
gold mining so much easier now. Gonna dump it for Rook,
he’s gonna run the hoe, start feeding it. Huge bucket on the back of that truck. Well done. – [Rookie] It’s about time! – [RCSparks] Back down
to get another, brother. – [Rookie] I got the pay, finally. – [RCSparks] First scoop
for the new trailer. – [Rookie] Who’s working the trailer? – [RCSparks] I’ve got it
in my hand bro, good to go! You can pretty much fill
that hopper right up. Processing through. Yeah! Trommel doing it’s job,
here comes the first bit of pay on that side,
it’s gonna make a nice pile for Sluicebox to run through his plant. Look at this! So easy! – [Steve] Wow, that looks pretty good, hey?
– That is beautiful, ain’t it?
– That’s awesome. – [RCSparks] Absolutely fantastic. It just keeps feeding it, I love it! Slowing her down to a crawl. What a spectacle. (machine whirring) Right down to the inside. Everything is getting screened coming out. (machine whirring) Nice driving, Rook. (machine whirring) – [Steve] Whoa! – [RCSparks] Are you falling? Bring your bucket lower. – [Steve] Trying to get
my bucket curled here. – [RCSparks] Other way bro,
pay all over the ground. – [Steve] I know, man. – [RCSparks] What’s up with that? – [Rookie] If you wouldn’t
take so many holidays, Sluice, you’d remember how to do it. – [RCSparks] That’s a good point man, start coming by.
– I only got one holiday the whole year, what do you mean? (machine whirring) – [Steve] Is that the auger over there? – [RCSparks] No, we got a squeaking wheel. It’s this one, we’ll shut
this down, we’ll lube it up. That’s on the power box over there, Rook. Shut her down!
– Shut it down! That’s all we ever say
around here is shut it down. (laughing) – [RCSparks] Okay, the hoppers full. Let’s start this up. Look at this, immediately those conveyors start moving that material, look how fast it starts
to process a full hopper. Keep her going, bring her through. No matter what just keep
the dirt, oh, look at this! Oh, I moved the, ah,
I moved the swing arm! That’s cool though! (laughing) – [Rookie] Yeah that’s
cool, stop wasting pay! – [RCSparks] Sorry I wasted the pay! Pay keeps coming, we keep processing. That’s all we gotta do
is keep washing the dirt. (machine whirring) – [Rookie] Come on Sluice,
watch out for the back of that, it’s a high center of gravity. There you go. (machine whirring) – I’m trying not to put
too big of bucket fulls in cause they end up going over
the top of the screener. – [RCSparks] So everyone
always tells us to just back up the Volvo dump truck, right? – Yeah.
– And dump it right into the hopper, but, – Well most of it would
go right over the hopper. – It would go over it, doesn’t have enough chance to sift through. You could say bigger grizzly bars, but then you’d get all
these boulders in there. – [Steve] We gotta spoonfeed it. – [RCSparks] Round and
round goes the trommel, screening everything that comes in. Straight down to the Spiker Cat. More and more pay keeps coming down. It’s 30 degrees Celsius plus
right now, might even be 35. Hot on the prairie,
lots of humidity today. I know everybody love the Volvo, but we got one of the ESCs down today, so we gotta swap them
out, but man this thing is a true beast, all hydraulic. You can see the pressure gauge right here, the receiver, the Brussels motor up front, takes the 3s LiPo, using a
branch to hold it up on site. Excellent work, gentleman. – Absolutely!
– (laughing) Hey! (machine whirring) – [RCSparks] YouTube GOLD baby! – [Steve] YouTube GOLD! – [RCSparks] Run it through,
washing the pay all day! Hoping for big chunks of gold today! (machine whirring) Hold on, this whole joint came undone! Watch out, if there’s any, watch out, if there’s any gold in
the pan it’ll wash out. Shut it, here, shut it down. Shut the pump right off. That’s what happens, I was
cleaning out the spray bars, came right out off the joint. We should’ve glued it! – [Rookie] Shoulda glued it! – [RCSparks] What I like about this plant not running all the
time is we’re not really wasting any battery, we
don’t have to worry about any charges for a recharge,
anything like that, like no actual financial expense. It just can basically sit there idle until that hopper is full. (machine whirring) These conveyors are moving
at full speed right now. A bug just crawled across
the screen. (laughing) This conveyor can hold much
more pay, as you can see, but it has to move
slower because this plant can only process so much
micro yardage at one time. That’s why we break it
across several plants. It’s become quite the operation since episode one, hey Sluice? – [Steve] It’s way huger now, man. (machine whirring) – [RCSparks] Okay boys, shut her down! Let’s get this all
washed up and processed. What’d you just say? – [Steve] I can’t believe the size of this (beep) nugget, man. – [RCSparks] Didn’t hear ya. – [Steve] Said I can’t believe
the size of this nugget, you could make a necklace
out of it by itself. – [RCSparks] This one, yeah, nice! Yeah, right there, now that that trommel is out of the way you can see without any of that shadow, that’s
quite a bit of gold in there. – [Steve] There is. – [RCSparks] Good, good, good, good, good, good, good. Yep, I love it. Good, same here. There’s a line of gold,
and two pieces up there. – [Rookie] That’s where
it was two weeks ago too. – [RCSparks] Well it comes
straight down and gets stuck. – [Rookie] Stays in the same spot. – [RCSparks] Yeah, I love
the gleam of the sun. – Look at that though.
– Well where’d it go? – [Rookie] Just as you said that. – [RCSparks] (laughing)
Everything is clouded over again. – [Rookie] Here’s another big piece. – [RCSparks] I know, it’s huge. – [Steve] Yeah there’s a good one. – [RCSparks] That’s the
one we’ve been looking at. (wind blowing) Nice!
– That’s sweet. – [RCSparks] Here comes the wind again, I wanna get this gold off the table. Got this from my chow kit. – Great. All right.
– Looks like we beat the rain. – [RCSparks] Now the serious gold! – [Rookie] This is the real gold – The real gold!
– It’s not that play gold over there. (laughing) – [RCSparks] There, you got this on here, you gotta move this a little. And the processing has begun. – [Rookie] Gold! – Lots of gold.
– I hope so. A lot less drama without Joe
and Kevin here, I’ve noticed. (laughing) Huh? More gold getting. – [Rookie] There’s nobody to antagonize. (laughing) – [RCSparks] Two pieces, oh, nice! One,
– Giant nuggets. – [RCSparks] Two, three! – [Rookie] Just lining themselves up. – Oh, I like that.
– Gram and a half right there, three nuggets. – [RCSparks] Very good. We grab all that black
sand, now you know why. Oh, nice, gold, gold, gold, gold, gold, gold, gold.
– It’s all the way up. – [RCSparks] Gold, gold, oh my god, gold! – It’s all gold.
– It’s all gold! Beautiful! – Tiny, tiny amount. – [RCSparks] Okay, wheel of gold boys! – [Rookie] Wheel of gold! – [RCSparks] Show me some actual gold. – [Rookie] I will show you some real gold. – [RCSparks] That’s all we had for today? – Yep.
– That’s it? – [Steve] That’s it. – [RCSparks] That’s not very good. We didn’t move a lot of dirt I guess. – [Steve] There’s a high
percentage of gold in that. – [Rookie] We were efficient, it’s very– – Oh, whoa!
– Whoa! – [RCSparks] Nice, ker-chunk, ker-chunk. – [Rookie] Why don’t you call it – That was one.
– fool’s gold again? Maybe it’ll blow away.
– Don’t, don’t. Don’t.
– Don’t say that, man! – [RCSparks] This whole
table will collapse – [Rookie] It’ll just, yeah it will too. – [RCSparks] That’s it! Flakes of gold. Oh!
– Those ain’t flakes! – [RCSparks] Those aren’t flakes. – [Mikal] Ker-chunk. – [RCSparks] Dude, and it was
double clean out last time. – [Rookie] Yeah, we gotta, that’s gonna be a tough one to live up to.
– [RCSparks] Yeah, you can’t beat nine grams, that
was a decent clean up. – [Steve] I wish I was here for that. – [RCSparks] And I’m
short-handed again today. We did it though, we got everything there. I’m surprised we got
Payday, the trommel trailer, up to the site, right? – That was awesome.
– Took a lot of work. – [RCSparks] Hopefully that is what we can see reflected in
the amount of gold today. – [Steve] Thank god we had a bulldozer. – [RCSparks] Yeah we almost
weren’t able to get it up there. Typical for guys our age, well your age. – [Steve] (laughing) We
are you talking about? – [RCSparks] It’s fighting. – [Rookie] Too big to fit in the trough. – [RCSparks] I like that. (laughing) Round and round she goes, swirling out, let’s see how much gold we got! – Holy–
– Holy– – [RCSparks] Oh, nice! – Wow!
– Nice! – [Steve] Look at that. – [RCSparks] Oh my god, nice guys, another beautiful clean out. It’s just gotten better and better. – It has.
– That is beautiful. – That’s amazing, man. – [RCSparks] That is
amazing, all with RCs. We processed everything through those machine, that,
I’m speechless already. Let’s dry it up. (dryer whirring) Nice, tare it out. There you go.
– And that grams, yep. – Look at that.
– Already in grams. – Sweet.
– Again. – [Steve] 3.6 is my guess. – [Rookie] It’s almost like
we’re good at this, almost. – [RCSparks] That’s a small amount, hey? Spread right, that’s a ton of gold guys. – [Steve] Big chunkies in there man, wow, that’s more than 3.6– – [RCSparks] Oh, whoa, party foul. – [Steve] Let me get my gold magnet. (laughing) – [RCSparks] Okay, guys, here someone else do that for me, will ya? Holding the camera. Yeah. Zero. One gram right away! Keep it going, 1.5, 1.8, 1.9,
– Two! – [RCSparks] Two, 2.6, 3.7! – [Rookie] Oh! – [RCSparks] 3.9! – [Rookie] There’s still
a big chunk in there. – [RCSparks] 4.2, five! – [Rookie] Five, five! – [RCSparks] Yeah! – Wow.
– 5.8 grams! – Best one day clean up ever. – [RCSparks] Holy cow, 5.8 Sweet, good job guys, short-handed! We can officially call it pay day! – [Rookie] We actually
need another vile of– – [RCSparks] Yeah it’s like
I’ve run out of room, right? – [Steve] It only holds one ounce, right? – [RCSparks] Shall we
load it right up and see? 5.8, seven.
– 7.7! – [RCSparks] You call it out, Rook. – [Rookie] Nine, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 19.
– I’m starting to feel like Tony Beets here. – 21, 23
– I’m gonna need– – It’s stuck,
– Oh! I’m spilling gold, there’s so much. – [Rookie] It’s all over the place, ah! – [RCSparks] Yeah, I can’t
control the flow, gentleman. – 39.1
– Yeah, beautiful. Almost 40 grams of gold, one gram short. – [Steve] Wow. – [All] 1.26 ounces! – [Rookie] Woo! – Dude.
– That’s nuts. – [RCSparks] We’re killing it. Bring it in on three
guys, one, two, three! – YouTube GOLD!
– YouTube GOLD! – [RCSparks] You weren’t wearing a hat. – [Rookie] I wasn’t
wearing a hat, no, I’m, it’s the end of the day,
I’m not a hat person.
– [RCSparks] Okay boys,
it’s a beautiful day out on the mine site. YouTube Gold.
– YouTube Gold, baby. – Gold, baby.
– Yeah. – Really beautiful day. – [RCSparks] Where’s Goldilocks? – Yeah, I haven’t seen him.
– Haven’t seen him. Don’t know where he is. – [SluiceBox Steve] It’s
too windy for his hair. – [RCSparks] Joe. – [SluiceBox Steve] Joe. You can have beer.
– Nothing. Okay, so, it doesn’t
matter, skeleton crew or not here’s what has to happen. That hopper up there, if
we’re gonna be short-handed, we need to finally listen
to the YouTube viewers and get the Volvo to
dump right into it today. – Wow.
– Yeah. – That’s a lot of dirt. – [RCSparks] It is, I don’t
think it’s gonna process it as well as they think, but we have to dig it down at least. It’ll help the loader, everything else. And I also wanna get some
stones getting crushed by the rock crusher today because there are just too
many (horn honks) requests. – All right.
– Yeah, I don’t need any crushed rock, I need gold, right? – We need gold.
– Okay. – We need gold, we could use a little more rock on the road so. (truck chugging)
– Nice. (gravel pattering)
(truck whirring) – [RCSparks] What’s the plan gentlemen. – [SluiceBox Steve] We’re
gonna pull the hopper and the conveyor out of
here with the bulldozer. And then we’ll dig her down and drop that hopper
into the ground a bit, so we can load it with the truck. – [RCSparks] Yeah, that way, at least, whenever we’re loading with the loader it doesn’t have to lift
so high either, right. – True.
– So, get it down a few feet. – [SluiceBox Steve] That
should save you some time. – [RCSparks] Yup, okay,
bring it in, Sluice, swing her around and let’s
get that hook in here. (engine chugging) Okay, forward. (truck whirring) Yeah, perfect. Nice and slow, bro. Perfect, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay, back up, go. (engine chugging) There you go, nice and easy. Lay it up, lay it up. (engine chugging) Woo-hoo, good job, good job. Okay, the hopper has to move as well. I’ve rigged it up on the bottom so we can just slide it out before we have to twist it around. We have it on this skid plate. Yeah, good job keep coming. Six inches, four, three, two, good. Curl, curl you’re, yeah and down. There, good, okay, forward. (engine chugging) Okay, stop. Just wanted to clear my fingers, go. Nice job, nice and slow, bro. Careful. – [SluiceBox Steve] Rolling and pulling those rocks.
– Just the pure power of these dozers. – [Rookie] Want me to
get by this control box? – [RCSparks] No, that’s far enough, man. – [Rookie] Guess we just gon’ dig it out. – [RCSparks] Yeah, let’s get digging. (rock crusher rattling) (rocks pattering) The hungry crusher starts with a meal. (rock crusher rattling) Just the way it goes, Steve. Some days you can start
with the plant firing up. Some days you just gotta make it so you can get through a day’s work. – [SluiceBox Steve] Yup,
sometimes you gotta work. Not all fun and games. – [RCSparks] So we’re
just shoring up the wall. We’re gonna have to bring the ramp closer. It’s a lot of work to
get this set up this way, but hopefully it pays off. The only issue is, is now, we’re going to have to
have a pump down here in case it rains or anything like that. It’s just gonna be full
almost immediately. – Oh, yeah, this’ll full right up. – [RCSparks] Yeah. (rock crusher rattling) (engine chugging) All my dozing work, I
gotta get done myself. – [Rookie] None of our professional dozer operators are here. – [RCSparks] Yeah, it’s not an easy job. – [Rookie] Almost as hard as camera work. (laughing) Ay, there’s Joe. – Joe?
– Joe. – [RCSparks] Oh, look who finally decided to show up to work today. – [Rookie] Did he have a hair appointment? – [SluiceBox Steve]
I’ve been here all day. What are you talking about? – [RCSparks] Joe’s behind you. – Good morning.
– Hey. – [RCSparks] Hey, your perm looks good. – [Krazy Joe] Sorry boys, I slept in. – [Rookie] Slept in, we thought you were getting your hair done.
– Yeah, did you get a perm? – Man. – Sleeping in.
– Some days just. – [RCSparks] Rook, fire up the pump buddy. – [Rookie] Fire up the pump, which one? We got many. – Shaker.
– Shaker. – [RCSparks] I got dual
sluices, Little Red here – [Rookie] Shaker. – [RCSparks] Pumps are on. – [Rookie] Shaker don’t work. – [RCSparks] Shaker don’t work. – [Rookie] Oh, it’s trying. – [RCSparks] Like a curse of the day. – Oh yeah.
– Power. – [Rookie] You can see her spinning there.
– Watch out. Hold on. Oh, that is like, okay, go again. – [Rookie] Other way, give it a push. – [RCSparks] Hold on, watch out. Yeah, that motor is getting old, dude. Oh, it wants to go, there, oh. Yeah. (motor chugging) I’m gonna get some lube. If it ain’t one thing it’s another. (motor chugging) Getting that push in
there just a little bit. That’ll help. – [Rookie] That’ll help. – [RCSparks] That’ll limp us through to the end of the season, Rook. – Absolutely. – [RCSparks] Turning on Little Red. Trommel on. (machines humming) – [Rookie] Oh, you got some
left over form last week. – [RCSparks] Good, there we go. Making sure the auger is
pushed in, good to go. Looking good, oh, we got a
sluice box coming out here. – [Rookie] Oh no. – [RCSparks] We need a wedge. (Rookie speaking away from mic) Good flow today. Down into the tailings ponds. It’s got a filter on it,
comes down to the freshwater. Shaker plant, definitely needs
to be turned up a little bit. (motor chugging) Boys are making their final
adjustments over there. Rookie.
– Sir. – [RCSparks] Get your
excavator over to the new cut. – Okay, cut away. I worked really hard today. (laughing) – [RCSparks] You turned the
crusher on and walked away. Okay, everything’s dialed in here. The only problem we see is we got a little bit of dirt here ’cause it’s a steeper incline. We wanna see if some extra pay in there will actually help it get up and away. Ramp, the pad, everything,
looking perfect now. Into the Volvo getting ’em filled up. This is one of the most unique
pieces I have on the site, one of my favorites, by far. Six wheel drive, very powerful open diffs. I’m surprised at how well this does just with the open diffs itself. but you know, what can
you say, three axles. Always dealing with the elements. Nice, stacked large, he’s on his way. Straight up to the hopper, brother. No tipping it over. (laughing) You can see this dump truck has been taking some beatings, but running a mine site is
not easy on equipment at all. In fact, the amount of maintenance that we’re gonna have to do over the winter time, it’s gonna just basically dominate. Got some boulders in the way, still need to clear these out. Watch out, you got a boulder in front ya. (machines whirring) Must’ve fallen straight
off the top conveyor. Good job, Steve. Line it up with that hopper, man. Beautiful, like that, yeah. First load, Steve, nice and slow, bro. Make sure it can handle it. Nice. Everybody should feel so satisfied watching the show right now. Whoa, nice and slow, brother. Good, minimal loss. A little bit over the edge, not bad. That rock truck, look at that, full extension, brother. Good job, big pile up, ey. That’s okay, it’s ’cause it’s full. – Yeah.
– So it can’t take a full load from the rock truck. – [SluiceBox Steve] Okay, give
her a half load next time. – [RCSparks] Yeah, half load. We’re making money, boys. (whoops) Yeah.
– Bringing it home. (whoops) – [RCSparks] Bringing it home. (machines humming) That material hopper has
that feeding door on it, helping keep a steady pace
while he returns back down. Those boys are actually
separating out pay right now. Meanwhile, this hopper can keep on. Thought I was going to
be short-handed today. Did something to help improve
the mine site overall. I don’t know if I’ll still use the hopper and the Volvo all the time, just because it can’t
handle that much material. (motor chugging) – What’s going on?
– Right here. We forgot to turn on the
conveyor, no problem. – [Rookie] That’s ’cause you’re
(machines drown out speaker) – [RCSparks] That’s okay. – That’s okay.
– That’s okay. Still going. – [Rookie] Our wall is staring to lean and we’re starting to miss. We’re pulling away, we pulled
right out of the nails. – [RCSparks] I see that, we’re gonna have to do a repair on that,
not right now though. Keep going ’til it falls off. – [Rookie] All right. – [RCSparks] YouTube Gold (machines humming) In the cut separating everything out. Making it easier to process deciding on which machine that it actually goes into. The shaker can handle a lot of material but that trommel, Little Red, it just keeps on giving– – Oh, fell off.
– Yeah, yeah. Hey, as long as he’s not pigtailing paint like you did last time, yeah, Rook. – Hey, hey, hey.
(laughing) It was just a scratch, little scratch. – [RCSparks] Yeah and
another $50,000 paint job. – [Rookie] Ha. (machine whirring) – [RCSparks] Such an amazing hydraulic radio-control,
all-metal machine. That’s the difference when
you have an all-metal machine, is it actually holds the weight where you can dig down and actually use a toothed bucket, like you can see right there, to give yourself a nice healthy scoop. The hydraulic fluid of course, down in the tank underneath the ladder, getting pumped out
through a brushless motor. Going through a hydraulic block, going to each cylinder allowing for gold mining
to even take place. (dramatic orchestra music) (machines whirring) Looking good, Joe, keep up the good work. – [Krazy Joe] Making piles, working. (dramatic orchestra music) (low rumbling) – [RCSparks] Little by little. Too much in there will
start to bind it up. (engine chugging) Rookie moved back up to the top here. He’s gonna start processing pay as well. (engines chugging) – Right there?
– Right there is good. – [RCSparks] Beautiful. One more, Sluice. (engines chugging) First pay out of Rookie’s excavator. Straight onto the conveyor. Last episode, we ended up
having a LiPo fire here. Got it switched out, got
the box switched out, now we’re ready to rock. Down to the triple conveyor. Carrying it up, Old Faithful, straight to the shaker plant. In it goes, there we go, it’s beautiful. – [Rookie] That’s money. – [RCSparks] Hey, the sluice
box is unhinged, guys. – [Rookie] Got it, okay, it’s sliding. We’re good. – [RCSparks] That was convenient, I’m glad we didn’t have
to use the excavator. – [Rookie] Oh my God,
would’ve gone terrible. – [RCSparks] Look at
that, just moving pay. I love the attitude today. Look at that big healthy scoop. (engines chugging) What a Goliath. How much you think this weighs, Rook? – [Rookie] It’s a good 60 pounds. – [RCSparks] Yeah, at least 60 pounds. (squeaking) I like how it authentically
squeaks as it drives around. – [Rookie] Oh, it does that. (machines humming) – [Krazy Joe] I can push
it there, don’t bother me. (machines humming) – [RCSparks] There you go,
Rook, run it through the plant. Whatever we get, we get. (engines chugging) Hate getting vegetation in there. If we want to get any of that gold that could be inside that
rock, we gotta run it. Good luck, that is gonna be
one full tailings pond today. (motor humming) Bring me gold, baby. (machines humming) (rocks pattering) Nice and slow, Sluice,
don’t let her build up. – I feel that this may
be far too efficient for the way we work. – [RCSparks] It is moving a lot of pay. – That’s a lot of pay. How’s the bulldozer and Joe gonna keep up? – [RCSparks] Hurry, man, hurry. (chuckling) What, we don’t want any dirt in the gas. (motor humming) There you go. That’s not right, we got a pump issue or a generator issue. (engine chugging) (motor humming) Wonder if the air filter. There’s a spark plug. Let’s shut her down, check the oil. – [SluiceBox Steve] That spark plug’s really bouncing around, ey. – [RCSparks] It was, yeah. – [SluiceBox Steve] The plug’s loose. – [RCSparks] That’s a good call, look how loose that is. Oh. – That’s what’s going on.
– That’s what happened. – Spark plug wire.
– Just the vibration, it was slowly falling apart when we went to refuel it, she done. – Okay.
– Uh oh. – [RCSparks] Okay, well
we ran what we ran. – No.
– Shut her down. – [SluiceBox Steve] Shut her down. – [RCSparks] Shut her down. Generator’s toast. – Well, you’re new set up over there that you dumped that pay
in straight from the truck is way to efficient, man. I can’t keep up at all. – [RCSparks] Oh we got
a con, look at this. – [Krazy Joe] Oh my God. – [SluiceBox Steve] Holy crap. – [Krazy Joe] Hold everything. – [RCSparks] It’s jammed,
it’s okay, we’ll back it up. – Oh crap.
– No. It’s seriously jammed. – [SluiceBox Steve] Yeah,
there too much in there. Hold up.
– There’s too much in there. It couldn’t process it. Watch out. Yeah, it’s totally frigged. – [Rookie] Wow and this is
why we don’t use a dump truck. – Yeah, oh, it’s trying.
– Oh, trying. – [RCSparks] It’s trying. Watch your fingers.
– Yeah, I’m– – [RCSparks] I’m gonna back it up again. Fire it up there, Joe. Watch his fingers. Other one, other one.
– Not that one, the other one. – [RCSparks] Yeah, okay,
now go the other way. It’s just that it’s jammed. – [Rookie] Yeah. – [RCSparks] Okay, let’s start– – Watch your fingers.
– Watch your fingers. – Yeah–
– Yeah back again, back again.
– Be careful. – [Rookie] Come on, Joe. – [RCSparks] Yeah. – [Rookie] It’s just got
so much material in it. – [RCSparks] Yeah and there’s no way the box is gonna process all that at once. – [Rookie] Okay stop. – [RCSparks] Okay let’s put this– – [Rookie] Buddy. – [RCSparks] Let’s put it back. – [Rookie] Everybody
put it in their pockets. (laughing) – There.
– Here, put in my container. (laughing) – [RCSparks] Let’s put it
back on the conveyor, guys. – [SluiceBox Steve] That reminds of a guy I seen filling up his shopping cart with snow.
– Yeah go ahead, Rook. You go ahead and take a scoopful. There’s just no way, yeah, okay, the other way there, KJ. (motor chugging) Yeah, try it again. – She’s trying.
– Yeah. – One more.
– Finger, watch your finger. – I know, I know.
– Yeah. That’s a strong motor
too, K, it’s starting. Just let it process slow though. – [Krazy Joe] Yeah. – [RCSparks] I’m gonna
knock down this top box, it’ll have build-up. – [Rookie] Wow. – [RCSparks] Different
problems every episode, hey. – Use a dump truck, they say.
– Yeah, Rookie, just brought up a good point. – [RCSparks] Yeah, use
a dump truck, they say. Dump it, on let’s go.
– Come on, let’s go. – [Rookie] Hold on. – Okay, grizzly bars. (crunching) Okay, bust out the other generator. (machines humming) Now this is all processed, can go up to being processed
in the bigger machines. See if we get any gold at all. This cut has been paying so well, but I don’t know we’re on the vein still or if we’ve basically mined it out. But if anything, the last episode showed that we’re still on strong gold and the drill samples definitely show it. Oh, I hear the pump is
starting to run low. I need your controller. We need it for the mega truck. Yeah, the big haul truck. – Oh dang. – [RCSparks] Take a break, thank you. Old generator needing repair, new generator on the way. That gives you an idea of how
large that whole truck is. You’ve got to level it out so we got enough fuel in there. Perfect. (motor rumbling) (machines humming) Nice job. Last few scoops. Look at right there. Right there.
(exclaiming) (laughing) Yeah. – See, all the big ones
come from my excavator. – [RCSparks] It was from your pile. – From the excavator. (laughing) Look at that.
– Right there. Sweet deal, buddy, knock that up. (whoops)
Good job, good job. Bring it home. I love gold mining. The one-man show up there getting the last bit of his pay. Seeing the gold gives you the fever. Scraping every little bit
off the ground, too funny. I’m thinking we’re gonna have to use the loader next time to load, boys, or else we can only do like half buckets with the whole Volvo. If we’re short-handed–
– That’s a lot of pay. – [RCSparks] If we’re short-handed, we can use half buckets, right, that should
– Yeah, yeah. – [RCSparks] Handle it but– – [SluiceBox Steve] That’s
what I was doing actually, just putting half. – [RCSparks] Oh, were you doing only half? – [SluiceBox Steve] Half
truck, half load, yeah. – [RCSparks] So then we got to keep an eye on the auger of Little Red then. That was the problem,
is it got overburdened. – [SluiceBox Steve] When you
overfill that little screener. – Yeah.
– You know, it stops the belt too. – Oh does it?
– Yeah, yeah. – [RCSparks] Oh, too much. – [SluiceBox Steve] So I got
the belt running full speed, just so it doesn’t stop.
– In the hopper. – Yeah.
– Oh, that’s no good. That’s just burning through ’em, huh. – [Krazy Joe] Too fast to feed. – [RCSparks] Too fast to feed, yeah. – Too fast of feed, yeah. – [RCSparks] Too much weight and too fast. – Yeah, too much material. – [Rookie] YouTube Gold. – [RCSparks] You Tube Gold, baby. – [Krazy Joe] YouTube Gold. (laughing) – [SluiceBox Steve] Got ravens. (engine chugging) (sighs with satisfaction) – [RCSparks] Are you done? – I’m done. – [RCSparks] Shut her down, Steve. Shut her down. – Shutting her down. (whooping) – [RCSparks] Genny off. Pump’s off. (grunts) Oh, those are nice and toasty. – [Rookie] It gets so quiet. – [RCSparks] Yeah,
everything comes to a stop. – [Krazy Joe] Shutting her down. – [RCSparks] Oh, nice. Anything, there’s a
piece, there’s a piece. – [SluiceBox Steve] Oh there’s some. – [RCSparks] There’s some. – Oh, yeah, there some.
– We have gold. – [RCSparks] I don’t
really see a lot though. – [Krazy Joe] We have gold. – [RCSparks] There is,
right here, there’s more. – [Rookie] There’s more
in the corner here too. – [RCSparks] There’s
quite a bit that we’re, look how big this is.
– Look how big that is. – Couple big chunks there.
– Why is that over there? – Let’s see.
– Some water down there. – [Rookie] It was in the tailings. – [RCSparks] I don’t see bupkis
in here, I see a little bit. Here, here, here, here,
here, oh no, there’s gold. Here, oh, uh oh. – [Rookie] Oh, that’s down far isn’t it?
– There’s gold here. – [Rookie] I don’t like it down there. – [Krazy Joe] I don’t
like it down there either. – [RCSparks] I don’t see anything on the mat though, thankfully. – [Rookie] Well, it’s
still in the tailings pond, if we have to. – [RCSparks] We’ll be able to– – Hopefully not.
– Recirculate it later. I can’t believe the
sun is out today, boys. – It’s so nice. – It’s a beautiful day.
– It’s absolutely. – [SluiceBox Steve] Why do
we always mine in the crap and it’s beautiful after? – [RCSparks] Look at this now. Look at it.
– A little bit of shine. – [Rookie] There’s lots of shine, what do you mean little bit, come on. – [RCSparks] I like that
it’s buried in the rock. I don’t I don’t see as
much as usual though. That’s concerning to me. – [Rookie] We haven’t washed it yet, we never see it start– – [RCSparks] Yeah, I
don’t really see much here either though that is also, there’s a piece here.
– There’s lots here. – [RCSparks] Here, here, is there? – [Rookie] It’s in a dirt but there’s stuff there.
– I think your definition of lots and mine are two different things. – [Rookie] So much, look at all this. – [RCSparks] Let’s see the gold. – [Krazy Joe] Oh, we got some gold there. – Tons?
– Tons. – [SluiceBox Steve] We could retire from tons.
– Grams, not tons. – [RCSparks] Grams,
yeah, I wish we had tons. – [SluiceBox Steve] Settle down, Rook. – [Rookie] Your hose work
is scaring me, Sluice. Quit splashing,
– He’s old, man. – Quit splashing.
– He’s old. (laughing) You’d think at his age he’d
have more experience with that. – [Rookie] Although, we
have to do the back as well ’cause I did see some
flakes on the last one. – [Krazy Joe] Excellent of job jobs. – Hey, slow, slow that pour.
– Nice and slow, nice and slow, yeah. Right over here, we’ll
start shaking it down. We’re gonna need the water
over for the pan too, for the classifier. Right here, sir. (gravel shuffling) – [Krazy Joe] More water. – [Rookie] I can’t give
you any more water. Sluice, water. – [RCSparks] There’s a piece right there. – Oh my God.
– Look at that, look at that. – [RCSparks] Nice. – [Rookie] See that’s my excavator piece. – That’s gold.
– Look at that. That’s beautiful. – Water.
– Where? – In here.
– Wow. – Yeah. So we can just start squishing
it all down through there. (gravel shuffling) That’s good. – [Rookie] We’re still running it. (gravel shuffling) – [RCSparks] I don’t see anything. – [Krazy Joe] We’re running it. – [RCSparks] Yeah if you
wanna put it on the table– (exclaims in shock) We can put it (exclaims). – [Krazy Joe] I don’t see
anything, we’re running it. – [RCSparks] Look at that. – [Krazy Joe] I said we’re running it. (RCSparks exclaims) Okay, then we are running it.
– Let’s throw that away. – We’re running it.
– Yeah, let’s just throw. – [Krazy Joe] Unless you’d like to just throw that away.
– Maybe we should pave some roads with it. – Yeah, we could do that. (water gurgling) – [RCSparks] Back to the table. (laughs squeakily)
Yes. Where I can concentrate
and watch the gold flow. (aggregate clattering) Start loading up. So this table, a lot of people have written in the comment section, they don’t get why this
table is on the show. This actually helps separate all of this aggregate from the gold. All the lighter stuff gets washed away, leaving the gold on here, which allows us to capture
it in a little bin, yeah. Or capture it with Joe as
you can see right there. – [Krazy Joe] Of course,
I’m watching it come down. – On the table.
– Yeah. – [SluiceBox Steve] Wow,
that is a huge piece. – [RCSparks] Yup, wow,
that cut is paying out. – [Krazy Joe] See how far up it goes, ey. – [RCSparks] Yeah it’s segregating, it’s separating itself
from the other stuff. – [Krazy Joe] That’s
why we use this table. – [RCSparks] Yes, that’s exactly it. It helps us get rid of a
lot of the lighter stuff and then we can run the concentrate on the wheel of gold. (water gurgling) Look at that, easy to pick out. All the rest just getting washed away. – [SluiceBox Steve] You missed it. – [Rookie] Did he miss? – He missed it.
– You missed, Joe? – What?
– Oh, it’s right there. – [RCSparks] What about all the rest of the stuff?
– There’s more here. – There’s another one.
– There’s more coming. Pay attention.
– Nice. Good eye. There’s two there or– – No.
– Yeah, no, one. – [Rookie] No, there’s one in the corner. It’s so hard to get out, oh, I just exposed a bunch.
– Right there, yeah, in a little pocket there. – [Rookie] Nice. – [RCSparks] Oh, that is a nice piece. – That one right there.
– Yeah. – [Krazy Joe] I was more telling you– – [Rookie] There’s more here. There’s gold everywhere. – [RCSparks] Good, good, good, good. (low rumbling) (water gurgling) I think it, there we go. – [Krazy Joe] Yeah, it is. Yeah, really heavy like five or six grams. – [SluiceBox Steve] Oh, rolling away. – [RCSparks] Yeah, that one is trying to get away.
– Down on the bottom, we’re gonna get him up here. – [RCSparks] Who’s spooning today, boys? Who’s gonna get us started? – Settle down. – [RCSparks] You didn’t
get here until after lunch, you barely did anything. Why don’t you start doing it? – [Krazy Joe] Well, I was gonna sit here and drink my beer but okay.
– You can have the honor of feeding the gold. – [Krazy Joe] I see a piece
right there, do you see it? – Gold, right on–
– Oh I see it– – [RCSparks] Right there. – [Krazy Joe] In it goes. – [RCSparks] Round and round,
there’s our first piece. It’s like a ball of gold,
rolling up there, yeah. – [Krazy Joe] It’s gone already but– – [SluiceBox Steve] Riffle rider. – Yeah, it’s gone.
– Terrible view there. – Oh, there we go.
– Wow, there we go. – There’s some.
– There’s lots. – [RCSparks] Nice, I love this part, man. – [Rookie] It’s kind of my favorite part. – [RCSparks] Come on,
boys, there’s the gold. Finally.
– About time coming up. – [RCSparks] I was worried
that it wasn’t paying out in that cut anymore. Not seeing the smalls at all though, like I don’t see any tiny stuff. – [Rookie] I’m okay if
we’re getting chunks and not smalls.
– Yeah, that’s a very, that’s a very good point.
– Chunks are better to small. – Still paying.
– That’s a very good point. – Yeah, it’s still paying. – [Rookie] Like see that, that’s as small as I’d like to see ’em– (laughing) Hey, I’m good with that. – That cut’s paying.
– I guess I shouldn’t be complaining, that’s true.
– I like it when they get stuck in the ridge. – [RCSparks] Yeah, that’s
true, riffle riders. – We got some pay in.
– Were gonna have some, I know there’s some in there.
– Yeah, look at that, look at that.
– Look at that. Whoa, oh, look at it come up. – [RCSparks] That’s a big piece. – Oh, that’s big.
– That’s my gold tooth. – Yeah, I see it.
– That’s a fang. – Nice, there it goes. Hey, you had your chance at the gold tooth last time, I told you to hammer it in, you never did. – Oh, yeah.
– There it goes. – Whoa, there it goes.
– Nice. – There it goes.
– That’s good. Wow.
– Look at that gold. – [RCSparks] There it is, a rider. – [SluiceBox Steve] It’s the riffle rider. – [RCSparks] Nice job. – [Rookie] That took forever
to come out of that stuff. – [RCSparks] Dude, it’s
stuck, again, how many (exclaims delightedly) (whooping)
– Nice job. – [SluiceBox Steve] Felt the
whole table go like this. (laughing) – [Rookie] The big stuff does get stuck in the bottom, it’s so weird. – [RCSparks] Yeah. So that is it, hey. There it is, look at it, look at it, look at it,
look at it, look at it. – [Rookie] Yeah, look. – [RCSparks] There it goes. – [Rookie] Oh, there’s a
bunch up of ’em coming up. – [RCSparks] Beauty, beauty. – [SluiceBox Steve] Yeah, let it run out. – [RCSparks] Dump some
out, swirl it around, let’s see we got, ’cause
that was exciting. – [Krazy Joe] Okay, let’s get
rid of some of this water. – [RCSparks] Yeah, in three, two, one. (gold clatters) Oh.
– Floor. – Concern, did you just
dump some on the floor? – [SluiceBox Steve] I thought
something flew this way. – [Krazy Joe] No, that was
just a splash of water. – [RCSparks] Oh my gosh, look at that. Still.
– We had a couple of fresh splashes there. – [Krazy Joe] It’s as much water, I swear.
– Man, that is a huge one actually. – [Rookie] That is a giant chunk. – Yeah.
– We gotta weigh that. – [RCSparks] Can’t focus in that, yeah. – It’s more than 2.4 grams.
– Oh my gosh. – [RCSparks] Wow. – Look at that.
– I see– – Look at this one too.
– Yeah. – [Rookie] A lot of black sand today too. – [RCSparks] There is actually, there is. – That’s huge.
– Let’s try to get the magnets. (whooping) – [RCSparks] Yeah, good job you guys. (whooping) Good job, yeah, good job. – Yeah, where’s the magnets? No, I’m saying that is– – [SluiceBox Steve] 3.4. (exclaims thoughtfully) – [Rookie] 3.1. Gonna say 3.1.
– That big? That looks nice. – [Rookie] It’s curled over though. – It is, yeah, I see that.
– Its got big air gaps, so. It’s only one way to find out. – [RCSparks] Scale. – [SluiceBox Steve] I’m gonna give it 3.4. [Krazy Joe] Scale. (swishing) – [RCSparks] That doesn’t
look as much, does it? – [Rookie] No, not now that it’s dry. – [RCSparks] Nope. – [Krazy Joe] We still got the big chunks. – [RCSparks] I wonder if the water was making it look bigger. That’s still pretty dang good though. Those two chunks are huge. – [Rookie] They’re giant. – Okay.
– I wanna know. – See, grams.
– I gotta know. – Okay.
– I said three, one. – Hold on.
– I said three, four. – I say–
– Okay, put it on. – [Krazy Joe] Two, eight. (gold clatters) (RCSparks humming) – One, eight.
(Rookie exclaims in shock) – What?
– That’s kinda disappointing. – [RCSparks] One eight. – [SluiceBox Steve] That is disappointing. – [Rookie] Wow. – [RCSparks] Well,
considering what we pulled at the beginning of the season, that’s actually pretty good. I’m stoked.
– Yeah, it is. – That’s awesome, yes.
– That’s still huge. – [SluiceBox Steve] It just
looks heavier than it is. – [RCSparks] 3.3 grams just in those two. 3.2.
– Wow. – [Rookie] See, that’s okay. – [RCSparks] Nice. Yeah, here it comes. (gold clattering) Nice, I love the way
this is going already. – [Krazy Joe] Awesome. – [SluiceBox Steve] Six. – [Rookie] We got lots more. – [RCSparks] Except we’re going, oh good. – [Krazy Joe] We’re gonna be at 10 grams. – [RCSparks] Dude, there is lots. – [Krazy Joe] Eight, nine,
nine, nine something. – [RCSparks] Hey, you can’t
guess after, nine something. – We’re nearly there.
– Yeah, let’s go, we’re gonna see 10.
– We’re gonna be 10. We’re gonna see 10 here. – [SluiceBox Steve] We’re gonna make 10. – [Rookie] Any time we hit 10, I’m happy. – [RCSparks] Come on, get in there. (gold clattering)
(bowl thudding) 10, six.
– Yeah, 10, six. 10, seven.
– Yeah. 10, 10.
– Nice. – [RCSparks] That’s almost as much as last season total, in one thing. – In one thing. – We had 11 grams.
– And we were almost disappointed in it. – [RCSparks] 10 seven. I know, it’s ’cause I’m getting
YouTube Gold crazy I think. I think I’m getting greedy.
– The more you get, the more you want. – [RCSparks] Yeah, that’s exactly it. – I’m just really surprised
that nugget is only 1.9. – Yup.
– Remember the one we got two weeks ago?
– Yup. – [Rookie] See, this one was curled over and it had a–
– It was 2.4. – Lot of air in it–
– Sluice, why don’t you do the total pour in there? We can see what our total season gold, or what our season total is. – That’s a lot of gold.
– Yeah, it’s cool ,hey. – That’s a lot.
– Pour slow. – [RCSparks] Come on, buddy,
let’s see it, 12, 30, boom. – 40.
– 40, keep going, man. 40, 48. 50.
– 50. – Two tri ounces.
– Where were we at, 69 last week?
– 69. – My favorite number.
– 69. – Nice. – [Rookie] 79. – [RCSparks] Almost 80 Gs. – Just shy of 80.
– 79.7. – Isn’t that crazy? (whistles in shock)
(gold shuffling) – [RCSparks] Wow. – [Krazy Joe] .3 grams short of 80 grams. – [RCSparks] Right here, mode. There, 2.56 ounces.
– 2.56 ounces. – Oh.
– Wow. My, God.
– Okay, so our season gold is 3/4 of an ounce. I didn’t expect this. – We have absolutely–
– Killed it. – Destroyed that.
– Crushed it. – [RCSparks] Smashed it, smashed it. – [Krazy Joe] Oh my God. – [RCSparks] Starting to feel a little bit like Tony Beets here. Season 10 of Gold Rush is coming up. – That’s right. – In October.
– That’s right. – [RCSparks] That’s the whole
reason we even do this, yeah. – [Sluice And Rookie] Yeah. – We’re gonna have to–
– Now, we’re gonna have to catch up.
– Are we gonna compete with them, huh? – [Rookie] Well, we’re definitely
gonna steal their ideas. (laughing)
– Yeah. – [RCSparks] Hats in, boys, on three. One, two, three. – [All] YouTube Gold. (laughing)
(whoops) – [RCSparks] Another awesome one. – [Rookie] Goddamn.
VIVAAAA! Hey Rowan Hello Hello Ummm… I was just wondering if we could… maybe have a talk… about… my… pay. So, we’re having this conversation are we? NOOOOGod Damn itOkay Continue Okay, as you know I’ve been here for over a year now and Maybe it’s because I’m a woman, but I know that I make pay less then the guys and I’m actually under minimum wage as well So I was just wondering: after my year of service… The work I put in… I think I’m a good worker correct me if I’m wrong I thought maybe I would be up for a potential pay rise Okay Okay Here’s what’s going to happen Yes, I’m gonna give you a pay raise, Thank you A 25 cent per hour pay raise. Thank you So how much you on? 15 an hour forty forty what? sorry forty-four
44 25 per twenty twenty five-plus, so what is it? 53 53, ok $53.25. Okay? Now Ellie, this is the end of negotiations. Once I’ve locked us in the system, there’s no more negotiating, ‘kay? I’m not gonna have you… I’m not gonna have you coming over here begging for more money? Okay, so your pay of…? 67 67 is gonna be locked in it’s locked in okay, right? Ah, how much is it? 73 Seventy three dollars….. and 25 cents. Thank you so much
Done. Thank you Sucker. I could have easily given her a two-dollar-an-hour pay raise.
Hey, Chris! You wanted to talk to me about something? Yeah, Ryan, er, please take a seat. Yeah, okay. Listen, I don’t think this is working out. What? Right here. This ‘me, you’…I’m just not happy. Wait…are you trying to fire me? Well…I don’t technically have the authority to fire you. No, you don’t. What I’m trying to get at, Ryan, is I want a separation. I want a break. Yeah I’m – I’m still not getting it. What – I want a divorce. Are you married? No, I – Ryan…I want a co-worker divorce. Okay? I don’t want us interacting. I don’t wanna see you, I don’t wanna talk to you, I don’t wanna even like – smell you. So, I just think it would be the best thing for both of us. Look, I have a lot of work to do. This is a huge waste of my time. No, I – Can we just wrap this up? Let’s just get our affairs in order, and then we’ll go our separate ways. What affairs?! [Door creaks] This supposed to be your lawyer? You don’t have to answer that. Chris you realise that Kerry also works here and has zero legal knowledge. Umm – legally I am required to tell you that I don’t have any experience or knowledge on the matter. Whatsoever. First off: my client is willing to give you full access to the break room on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. That being said, as the matriarch of this relationship, he is going to be fighting for custody of your office. You are NOT taking my office. As a show of good faith, we’d like to offer you unrestricted access to the stapler. Chris – fuck your stapler. Ryan could you watch your goddamn mouth? There’s a lawyer present. Okay, here’s what we can do, Ryan: You will be given partial custody of you office. You will be given visitation rights every other weekend. That is a very generous offer. Chris, I’ll burn the building down with you in it before I give you that office. Did you – did you hear that? Can we put – can we strike that from the record please? We want it on the record. That’s good for us. Okay can we have that underlined on the record? Who are you talking to?! Look Ryan, I’m sorry that I fell out of love with you. But this is not about you. It’s about the kids. What kids? Do you mean MY kids? Yes, our kids. Chris – they are in no way your children. Oh! Oh yeah. Just because I’m not the biological mother doesn’t mean they’re not my kids? Chris, getting drunk at Applebee’s and vomiting on them doesn’t constitute raising them. It does in my country, son! Where are you from?! And let me tell you something, Mr Perfect Father, you’re the one who abandoned our kids this morning! You took them to that weird building and just left them there! Chris, what are you talking about, I haven’t taken – are you talking about school? They would still be there if I hadn’t gone and gotten them. You what?! Chris you did not – how did you get my – Err…Chris? Who’s that? I don’t know who this is. Is this not your kid? Did you just kidnap some random child? I’m tired of your games Ryan. I’m damned tired of your games, okay?! You need to just pack your stuff and leave! Give me my daughter right now! You’re leaving her! I am the law! In cases like this, when there are two parents and the child is young enough…we let the child decide. What? This is ridiculous. Now, sweetie, who would you rather have Ryan’s office? Ryan? Or – [Briefcase opening] Mommy? Look, I have got a lot of work to do. Cindy, come on sweetie, we gotta go. Ryan’s daughter? Listen, I just want you to know, no matter who you pick, I will always love you. And I have chocolate. Sweetie, that’s a crazy person, okay? Just come on – This is good! Don’t take candy from strangers, okay? Woah what? Is this a toy? That looks like it came from the dollar store! Come on sweetie. [Alien noises] This guy is kinda cool, I think he’d look good in our new office. I am your father. Come on. I’m your mother! I will – He is not your mother. Shut your goddamn mouth. Don’t talk that way infront of our – my daughter! We can have a party over here! Come on! No. Cindy! Oh she picked me! Yeah! D’you wanna go watch cartoons in the new office? Yeah! Yeah, let’s go! Cindy… I expect your things out by Monday. If you need a lawyer for the appeal, I’m available. Kerry – you just assisted in kidnapping a child. You’re going to jail. I’ll see you in court. I’ll see you in hell. Maybe my wife won’t notice. Hey! Can I call you Cindy now? If you liked that, why don’t you watch McKinley the werewolf slayer? Or the Lazer Team teaser? Or the gift that keeps on giving and just subscribe.
Well when I was in high school, I worked at a fast food restaurant. I washed the dishes Got promoted and demoted a bunch and I was always washing dishes I was, I made the customers uncomfortable Too sarcastic and one night Somebody came and shit on the floor and we had a huge fight- and all over the toilet and like down the side of toilet We had a huge fight over who’s gonna clean it up and it was decided that because I washed dishes and I’m not customer-facing it It had to be me and so my boss hands me like a toilet scrubber in the back. I don’t know why I was back there. Now that I think about it, it was really weird *laughter* to get it out of the kitchen I had to walk around Around the front the counter and like there’s customers (with the toilet brush?) Yeah, and I go into the back and it takes me like 15 minutes Micheal: Guys we can’t make any burgers until I bring this back so just give me 5 minutes. It was brutal, you know, it was like the little fibers on it, you know, it’s like a-(uh huh)- it’s kinda oval (The bristles), yeah, and I cleaned and I- it’s disgusting and I’m heaving and it’s a whole thing Because then the poop was on the brush too and then I take the brush and I like, there’s nowhere to leave So I was just like I’ll just take it back to my boss, I guess So, I like I try to shake it off and get it as dry as possible And uh, then I’m walking back through with it and the girl that I lost the fight to, she was down under the counter No… (NOOOOOOOOOOOOO) Looking for lids for soda cups or whatever and she had like curly black hair. I was walking and I got like I was walking over and I went And I looked and it got snagged at the back of her head (oh nooooo) And she was she immediately started screaming and I had to like yank the dirty shit OH NOOOOO And it took like bits of hair off Oh my god, Geoff It was an accident but uh Fuckin’ funny Oh. My. God. Holy fuck Holy fuck I don’t know if you’ve ever had a toilet scrubber in your hair. (I haven’t) If you’ve got curly hair, it’s hard to get out So it was like a tug-of-war thing I’ve never- I’ve never scrubbed anyone That girl and I did not get along after that.